45g Entrelacs DM Bracelet in Slick Polished 750 Yellow Gold

Regular price
Sale price
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
VAT is only included when shopping within the UK. Shipping calculated at checkout.
18k Yellow Gold
Made in France


Link bracelet in polished 750 yellow gold. Features a built-in clasp. The entrelacs collection is inspired by the basic shape of the circle. each link consists of a circle intertwined perpendicularly with another.

Measurements: Clasp diameter 7mm Clasp length 7.7mm Cable diameter 7mm

Size (Circumference): XS = 16cm

Weight: 45g

A gold product that bears the hallmark '750', it's been classed as 18k or 75%  pure. The remaining 25% of this item is stainless steel.

Gallic jewellery brand Le Gramme has developed a reputation for minimalist luxury. Their pieces are inspired by the clean lines of industrial design.

Join our Newsletter to hear about new deliveries and restock.
Back to Top

You May Also Like